Green Heroes Green Heroes

My god, clocks are still a thing? I havent been here in forever!

McMetalGearSolid McMetalGearSolid

Did you remember to finish it?

GenSenCartoons responds:

yeah I just noticed it didnt upload the finished version

Lol Taco Stand Lol Taco Stand

Amazing.

Usually, stuff like this bugs me, but I liked this one. It'sprobably the fast pace that I liked.

Maybe make a longer one next time.

ToastEatsYou responds:

Wow, that usually means it's good! :D
Thanks for the review. I had the frame rate at 24fps, so that may have been your "fast-paced" aspect.

TANKMEN again TANKMEN again

Nope, just not good.

Random humor is just not funny anymore. Trying to get high scores off of someone else's idea, and pretending it is your is also not good.

Too short

Engineered Engineered

I loved it.

I was wondering. In the beginning, it says inspired by the work of peter ghung. I was wondering what work it was. The only work of his I am aware of is 'The Rugrats', 'Aeon Flux' (TV show, not movie), and a short film in the animatrix.

I know he has probably directed more than that, but I was wondering what exactly is this inspired by? Is it a particular work, or just inspired by his overall Chungliness?

The movie was great, BTW. (I really know how tyo get off-topic, dont I?)

S.Y.L.P.S(Evil Empire MV) S.Y.L.P.S(Evil Empire MV)

I agree with what qualtiy armor said, but I'm too lazy to come up with my own thoughts, just like the guys in the band that made that song.

Naughty Naughty

w00t

first review, unless someone beats me.

rilstix responds:

A winnar iz yuo.

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

You know what pissed me off?

I bought the game used, so I didnt get the cd case. I had to try every damn frequency. I spent hours searching the tank hangar for a cd.

I would have thout that they would have been slightly less retarded for the remake, but no. They did the same exact thing, exept this time they said 'package', making it even more obscure. I have heard many people complaining about the remake, because no one understood what 'package' meant.

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

It was awesome.

You continue to be the greatest ever.
I have been a fan of neil's since potter puppet pals, and now I am a new fan of altffour's. I like your name. Hey everyone! Hold alt, and press f4 right now!

Invasion Zim Invasion Zim

I like it.

I liked the original intro song better though.
Its still really good.